BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 175 Branches, over 500 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 224 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the following position in Company Secretariat Division:
Sr. Manager, Company Secretariat
Employment Type: Full Time Employment Job Location: Dhaka
- Ensure that the company complies with its governing laws, Bank Companies act, companies act and any other relevant legislation.
- Convene Board and related meetings.
- Manage the events of AGM & EGM successfully.
- Be fully acquainted with rules and regulations of regulatory bodies such as BB, BSEC, DSE, CSE, CDBL, RJSC and their submission of returns
- Implement the code of corporate governance in the company as per direction of regulatory bodies.
- Ensure timely submission of all returns as per rules.
- Prepare reports for the management as required from time to time
- Manage share related functions.
- Manage functions related to Capital Issue- IPO, Right Share and Bond.
- Advising the superior on effective decision-making, legal and regulatory matters and risk management.
- Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable laws, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
- Masters in any discipline from any reputed university with professional qualification from Institute of Chartered Secretaries of Bangladesh (ICSB).
- 05 years’ experience in company’s secretarial department with hands-on experience complying with all corporate statutory requirements, co-ordination with Bangladesh Bank, Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission, Stock Exchanges, Registrar of Joint Stock Companies and Firms, CDBL, BOI etc.
- Must have knowledge on The Bank Companies Act, The Companies Act, Laws of Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission, Laws of Stock Exchanges, CDBL laws, Share Management, Corporate Governance etc
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please Apply Online.
Application Deadline: November 09, 2016