BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 184 Branches, over 460 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 229 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the following position in Operations Division:
Officer, Archive Management
Employment Type: Full Time Employment Job Location: Dhaka
- Receive and deliver all banking papers and documents as per owner/user requests
- Timely process and keep records of all banking papers and documents movements
- Hand over documents with 3rd party vendors for archival and monitor all movements
- Ensure proper archival record keeping in internal data base with all relevant information
- Visit vendor’s warehouses for periodic monitoring of all archived documents and boxes
- Learn and also guide team staffs to execute jobs as per approved process and policies
- Suggest for possible process changes/developments and any scope for automation
- Timely identify and escalate SQ/Risk issues and pursue for an early resolution
- Give correct inputs for KPI/MIS need finalization and also implement accordingly
- Ensure timely response and compliance of audit comments (both internal & external)
- Maintain DCFCL records & timely escalate OKRI & other required reports/MIS
- Masters in Business Studies, Economics, Statistics, Accounting, Finance etc. with minimum CGPA 3 on a scale of 4
- At least 1-2 years experience in relevant work fields in a financial organization
- Computer literacy (MS Excel, Word & Power Point etc.)
- Demonstrable linguistic skills (written and verbal) in English & Bangla
- Excellent inter-personal relationship
- Analytical thinking ability
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please Apply Online through www.bdjobs.com with a recent passport size photograph and NID number (mandatory).
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any kind of persuasion will be treated as disqualification of candidature before or after the final selection.
Application Deadline: May 27, 2017