BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 175 Branches, over 500 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 1,800 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic and experienced individuals for the following position in Risk Management Division:
Associate Manager/Manager – Corporate & Middle Market SAM
Employment Type : Full Time Employment
Job Grade: SO/PO/SPO
Job Location: Dhaka/Chittagong
- Monitor, reschedule and early alert account clients,
- Follow up reschedule/restructure/EAA clients for repayment
- Initiate and execute reschedule/restructure/payoff,
- Prepare/provide relevant reports to concerned authorities with accuracy and responsibility,
- Cooperate special assets management team to provide every possible information,
- Issue legal notice, complete formalities to file case against defaulting borrowers, & attain Court when required,
- Maintain regular coordination with panel lawyers and the defendant of the case,
- Initiate to visit litigated borrower’s house/office/factory/warehouse periodically,
- Prepare/provide up-to-date case related reports to concerned authorities,
- Prepare and maintain filing of all default/litigated borrowers for future reference,
- Collect and process bill/cost related to lawyer and other miscellaneous cost,
- Prepare Summon Notice/Auction Notice/Other Notices,
- Achieve target assigned by Supervisor/Management.
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor/s time to time, etc.
- Bachelor / Masters preferably in Business Studies
- At least 3-7 years’ experience in relevant work field
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Good communication skill (both written & verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal relationship
- Critical thinking and skeptic, Judgment and proactive decision making
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please ‘Apply Online’ to send your Résumé with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory)
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal employment organization. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline: September 06, 2016