| ||Geo Insight Senior Executive|| |
- Analyze the 2G & 3G KPIs; cluster site performance analysis, trend analysis and prepare report as per required format.
- Collect input from BO, IT, Technical and Commercial teams for different regional reports. Prepare presentation based on the reports and submit to stakeholders, both regular and ad-hoc basis.
- Collect input from internal & external stakeholders to gain insight on competition roll out (2G/3G), sub base growth, revenue growth, new acquisition, upcoming challenges, future plan and recommend necessary actions to concerned teams.
- Prepare different activity models to guide the commercial teams considering present & projected market scenario.
- Gain insight on market products, offers, activations, digital marketing hypes, brandings, new initiatives from competitions to recommend further strategy planning and way forward.
- Maintain extensive level Geo database in a regular basis on all relevant commercial KPIs, network KPIs, cluster sites mapping, network complaint mapping as per well-structured templates and real time update.
Required Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or, similar background
- 1-2 years of total experience; relevant experience in Telco Geo Marketing is preferred
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Basic understanding of Geographical Information System (GIS) software.
- Strong understanding of market profile at regional levels.
- Knowledge on competitor’s coverage plan.
- Strong on reporting and analytical capabilities.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, December 7, 2016