- Prepare and implement territory distribution plan.
- Evaluate distributors’ field force performance as well as Return on Investment (ROI) and provide necessary support to improve distributor’s overall performance.
- Check the Retail Sales Officer’s (RSO) sales activities as well as visibility of Point of Sales Materials (POSM).
- Ensure trade awareness about products, service and business opportunities. Gather market information and competitors activities.
- Create new retailer and ensure their involvement to increase new acquisition under low utilization sites (LUS)
- Monitor the activities of Trade marketing field force and provide required guidance for further improvement.
- Analyze the new acquisitions, I-top up, scratch card and M-wallet sales trend. Ensure average daily recharge (ADR) of I-top at distributor’s as well as retailers’ end.
- Check randomly of service related documents as per BTRC and company guidelines.
- Ensure timely collection of all documents form retailers. Submit required documents to assigned point of contacts within deadline.
Required Academic Qualifications
- 2-3 years of experience inclusive of 1 year of relevant experience
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Good knowledge of distribution sales
- Good knowledge of products and services
- Good insight of market demography, trade marketing
- Basic Computer Skills on MS Office (MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-Access)
- Good Skill of train the trainers (on job and off job)
- B2C Sales & Distribution/Commercial/Anywhere in Bangladesh