অফিসার পদে Bangladesh Edible Oil Ltd নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
Bangladesh Edible Oil Ltd. (BEOL), manufacturer and marketer of best edible oil brands in Bangladesh (i.e. Rupchanda, King’s, Fortune, Olivoila, Meizan & Veola), is a 100% joint venture between Wilmar International Limited, Singapore and Adani Group of India. Adani Group is the leader in International Trading, Power Sector and Private Infrastructure in India, whereas Wilmar International limited is the Asia’s largest agribusiness group. For details, please visit www.beol-bd.com and www.adaniwilmar.com
As a part of our continuous growth in Bangladesh, we invite dynamic, self-motivated and high caliber individual to join our winning team.
Senior Officer – Human Resources
- Facilitate the recruitment process according to the organizational policies and procedures.
- Assist in TNA analysis and organize training for employees.
- Coordinate the organizational performance appraisal process.
- Annual leave encashment process, keep update the list of employees for profit share.
- Maintain employee’s database as well as monitoring the personal files.
- Look after Staff Insurance Coverage (Health & Life).
- Prepare monthly attendance.
- Maintain liaison with Training Institutes in local and also abroad, legal retainer, high officials of Govt./Non-Govt./Semi-Govt./ Autonomous Bodies/ private organizations as and when required.
- BBA/ MBA from any recognized university/institution.
- Diploma in PGDHRM/PGDPM will get preference.
- At least 2-3 years relevant working experience in any leading local/multinational FMCG organization
- Strong, dynamic but amiable.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Good working knowledge on Microsoft Office applications.
- Confident and highly motivated with a pleasant personality as well as ability to work under pressure.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Corporate Office
Application Deadline: 06 October 2016