- Ensure accurate and timely submission of all returns to Bangladesh Bank and Bank’s Head Office
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of CIB related information to CIB, Bangladesh Bank through designated web portal/ software in compliance to the regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure preparation and compilation of regular as well as one-off MIS and Exception Reports as & when required by the Management of the Bank.
- Ensure smooth operation of CAD through proper documentation, recording charge and reporting exception in timely manner.
- Ensure strict compliance with the internal policies and procedures and external regulatory requirements
- Post graduate in any discipline (preferably in Commerce)/MBA/BBA from reputed local or foreign university.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a reputed local / foreign bank.
- The applicants should have minimum 2 years’ experience in Credit Administration Department.
- Key Competencies………….
- Candidates (Male/ Female) should be smart, dynamic and self-motivated. Good knowledge of credit/ risk/ relationship management in Banking.
- Excellent knowledge on relevant circulars/ guidelines/ policies of Bangladesh Bank and other regulatory authorities.
- Ability to communicate in English (spoken/ written) is necessary.
- Excellent command over MS Excel will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
nterested candidates whose profile matches with the required qualification, experience and skills set may apply online or send the hard copy of the same to below mentioned address mentioning the position on top of the envelope: Head – Human Resources Habib Bank Limited Moyeen Centre (1st Floor) House # 9 B, Road # 03, Gulshan 1, Dhaka Note: Only short listed candidates will be communicated. Application Deadline : Feb 10, 2016