Assistant Manager – O&T Risk and Control (OTRC):
Job Description / Responsibility
- Reporting to: Head of OTRC
- Job Description:
- Periodic Proofing and Reconciliation of Bank accounts
- Coordination with different stakeholders for Continuity of Business related activities
- Monitoring various internal control activities
- Leading and Implementing various country/regional project
- Functional Responsibilities:
- Perform MCA testing and ORI for OTRC.
- Input and tracking of CAPs in the iCAP system.
- Performing proofing activity for accounts.
- Perform review activities. E.g. Internal Dormant Account Review.
- Monitor and escalate exceptions in accounts and/or GlS.
- Maintain and Review in various systems.
- To revert on different regional queries/assignments.
- Escalate deferrals status
- Perform BRC role for OTRC
- Perform the checker role for preparing regulatory reports.
- Co-ordinate LRRGC validation
- Implementing GRRITT system within O&T.
- Monitoring outsourcing activities of OTRC.
- Co- ordinate CoB activities within all units.
- Perform semi-annual vault cash count.
- Prepare various meeting minutes
- Co-ordinate and prepare Internal audit deliverables for OTRC.
Job Nature: Full-time
Educational Requirements: Graduation/post-graduation in Business/Finance from any reputed universities.
Experience Requirements: 4 to 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- 4/5 years of Banking experience in different units.
- Risk & Control related training exposure will be preferred.
- Skills / Competencies:
- Project Management Skill
- Strong communication Skill
- Good analytical Skill.
- Well composed
- Good interpersonal skill
- Able to coordinate well
- Supportive to colleagues
- Good Team player
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Job Source: Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting