Job Description / Responsibility
- Department: Trade Operations
- Key Responsibilities:
- Processing Export Transactions in the system as maker
- Support EXP Issuance process as maker
- Track client request and ensure efficient and timely delivery.
- Prepare all Reports as a maker, related to Export Unit & submitted to various Regulatory bodies as well as Internal Departments.
- Handling Export Documents
- RBR Reconciliation.
- Communication with Product, RM & CSM as appropriate
- EXP reporting data preparation for onward Reporting to BBK
- Customer follow-up for Nostro Pending Items.
- Support Cash Incentive process
- Support for the issuance of different certificates
- EOD Reconciliation and update EXP and other registers.
- Record Retention activities
- Update e-DCFC as appropriate
- Engage in projects and initiatives when assigned.
- Any other job/activities assigned by the supervisor/department head/management
- BBA/MBA from any reputed university.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- 2/3 years of experience in Trade operation mainly in Export department.
- Strong team player
- Ability to learn
- Knowledge on the local regulations, ICC rules
- Anywhere in Bangladesh