Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited, a leading shariah based private commercial bank having excellent working environment with strong commitment to provide cordial services, invites application from the potential young talents for appointment as Management Trainee Officer (MTO), Trainee Senior Officer (TSO) & Trainee Officer (TO) – Cash.
- Management Trainee Officer (MTO) : MBA, MBM, Post Graduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Finance & Banking, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Law, English, Graduate in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical/Computer Science & Engineering) from a recognized local or foreign university with minimum two first Division/Class in traditional system of academic result or equivalent GPA/CGPA.
- Trainee Senior Officer (TSO) : MBA, MBM, Post Graduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Finance & Banking, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Law, English, Graduate in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/ Computer Science & Engineering) from a recognized local or foreign university with minimum one first Division/Class in traditional system of academic result or equivalent GPA/CGPA.
- Trainee Officer (TO) – Cash : Post Graduate degree in any discipline with minimum all Second Division/Class in traditional system of academic result or equivalent GPA/CGPA.
Candidates having Third Division/ Class or GPA/CGPA less than 2.00 at any stage of academic trail shall not be eligible to apply. GPA / CGPA 3.00 or above at any stage will be treated as First Division/Class, while GPA/CGPA 2.00 to below 3.00 at any stage will be treated as Second Division/ Class.
- Maximum 30 (thirty) Years as on 31/08/2016.
- Maximum 32 (thirty two) Years in case of son/daughter of Freedom Fighter as on 31/08/2016.
- Computer literacy (Windows, MS Office, MS Excel, Spread Sheet, Power point presentation etc.)
- Strong Communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English and Bangla
- Creativity & Pro-activeness
- Honesty & Integrity
Selected candidates must serve at any Branch/Office of the Bank within / outside of the country.
Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply online through e-Recruitment portal at http://sjibl.chakri.com by 31 August, 2016. Candidates will require to fill-in the online application form including a valid email address and a cellular number. They will have to furnish passport size scanned or digital photograph, scanned Masters/last academic certificate, scanned copy of Freedom Fighter certificate (if applicable) scanned signature along with personal and educational details in the online application. After successful submission of online application candidates must have a print out of acknowledgement receipt to be generated automatically.
Personal and educational details as furnished by the candidates in time of submission of online application will be verified with original documents at the time of viva voce and if any discrepancy is found, candidature will be canceled forthwith. Candidates are advised to apply well ahead of deadline to avoid any inconvenience due to server congestion. Only short-listed candidates, who meet the requirements, will be selected to sit for the written test. Candidates with incomplete academic certification (e.g. appeared or pursuing internship) or any other form of incomplete application will not be considered for selection process. Persuasion for selection in any form will be treated as disqualification.
The bank reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Screening & short listing of candidates for written test.
- Written test of short listed candidates.
- Computer aptitude test of the candidates qualifying in written test.
- Face to face interview of the candidates qualifying both in written and computer aptitude test.
- Final merit list of candidates on the basis of combined result of tests.
Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited offers attractive compensation packages for the above positions. Before joining selected candidates shall have to provide a surety Bond to serve the Bank for minimum 05 (five) years. Selected candidates shall be on probation for a period of 01 (one) year and will get consolidated monthly remuneration as per approved scale of pay. The probationers will obtain comprehensive training during probation period. After successful completion of probation period, the probationers will be absorbed in respective grades of organogram as per approved service rules with admissible pay and allowances.