ব্র্যাক ব্যাংকে নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 175 Branches, over 500 ATMs, 475 SME Unit Offices and 1,800 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the following position in Risk Management Division:
Credit Analyst – Underwriting Emerging Business, Risk Management Division
Employment Type: Full Time Employment Job Location: Outside Dhaka
- Analyze and assess credit proposal as per Bank’s lending guidelines and regulations
- Verify the information provided by the loan applicant by visiting the business premise physically
- Assess client’s requirement and repayment capacity using key financial indicators
- Identify and mitigate possible credit risk factors of investment considering different aspects of an investment proposal
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedure as well as external regulatory requirements during approval
- Regularly visit the customers/ businesses that fall under portfolio at risk and utilize/ circulate the knowledge gained
- Ensure standard Turn Around Time (TAT) of loans processing for approval
- Review sanction advice ensuring all terms and condition of the credit facility
- Assist on specific projects/ tasks as assigned
- Attend & conduct training & provide feedback to all relevant concern
- Fresh graduate/ post graduate from business background preferably from Finance, Accounting, International Business & Management from any reputed public or private universities of Bangladesh or abroad
- Candidates with 1-2 years of relevant experience are highly encouraged to apply
- Candidate must possess a minimum CGPA of 3 (out of 4) at both graduation and post-graduation level and minimum CGPA of 4.50 (out of 5) at S.S.C and H.S.C levels
- Interested candidates must have to have a mentality to work outside Dhaka city
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Strong analytical skill to analyze loan proposals
- Good interpersonal skill, team player
- Sound knowledge on contemporary business issues & economic aspects
- Strong Command over Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please ‘Apply Online’ in www.bdjobs.com with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory).