ব্র্যাক ব্যাংকে নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 175 Branches, over 500 ATMs, 480 SME Unit Offices and 1,800 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve the millions.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for Branch Manager capable of catering full range of business product to all of our customers – Wholesale, Retail and SME Banking:
Employment Type: Full Time Employment
Job Grade: Based on Candidature
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Position the Branch as an effective sales and service outlet by providing superior customer focused service, increasing the customer base and meeting the branch targets
- Pro-actively analyze and formulate patterns of customer’s changing needs of financial services and recommend/suggest ways to tackle those issues
- Handle customer complaints in a positive manner and convert complaints into service improvement opportunities
- Act as Branch Anti Money-Laundering Compliance Officer (BAMLCO)
- Create an environment where the channel will operate effectively as a team demonstrating the values of the Bank
- Manage relationship of existing customers and aim at enhancing revenues by cross selling and increasing the customer base of the branch
- Ensure maximum operational efficiency and branch profitability
- Represent the branch as a brand ambassador in the locality and ensure the team reflects the core values of the bank
- Supervision of Branch Operation Module (BOM) in creating compliance culture and ensure it in all respect
- Take initiative to train and develop branch people through need analysis
- Capability of managing matrix reporting
- Masters in any discipline from reputed institutions
- Minimum 8 years of experience in senior position (minimum 2 years of experience in branch operation/ CSM/ BM role) of any reputed commercial bank
- Good knowledge on branch operations, compliance and other banking regulations
- Sound Knowledge on General Banking, Credit, Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade
- Superior managerial, interpersonal and negotiation skill
- Ability to lead a team
- Good written communication skill
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please ‘Apply Online’ with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory).
Application Deadline: June 19, 2016