Associate Manager, Loan Documentation-Retail, Central Operations
Job Description / Responsibility
- Employment Type: Full Time Employment
- Job Grade: SO/PO
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure documentation due diligence for Retail Loans as per Core Risk Management Guidelines of Bangladesh Bank and bank`s internal policy.
- Assist all lending channels on various legal issues on production of land documents for legal vetting.
- Communicate with the Bank panel lawyers for vetting of legal documents.
- Review the conditions and covenants relating to Retail loans (especially Home loan & other mortgage based loans) and develop relevant MIS report on Retail loan clients (including irregularity & deferrals).
- Maintain standard Service Level Agreement (SLA) with the Business & other departments.
- Primary screening of land documents to protect fraudulent or misrepresentation of documents before sending to law firms.
- Properly verify compliance certificates for error free disbursement & identify & mitigate departmental risks.
- Ensure compliance of vetting opinion / security documents / security process with the existing law of the country.
- Maintain MIS for better control on document dispatch / delivery, law firms bill payment; follow up TPA / Indemnity Bond conditions, Expired insurance & collection of CTC/original deeds etc.
- Guide & share knowledge & any new decision insert by the management or Bangladesh Bank with intra departmental fellows as well as MTO`s, new joiners & Branch Manager.
- Monitor monthly Stamp Requisition & ensure proper stamp affixing of retail loan files with reconciliation.
- Assist the Manager to timely prepare various project jobs like updating the Operations Manual as suggested by Board Meeting, standardization of charge documents for all types of loan.
- Arrange for collection of certified copy & original mortgage, power, redemption & sale deeds and charges.
Additional Job Requirements
- At least 2-3 years experience in relevant work field in supervisory levels
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Good communication skill (both written & verbal)
- Proven Managerial skill (manage & motivate)
- Excellent interpersonal relationship
- Analytical thinking ability