BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 175 Branches, over 500 ATMs, 475 SME Unit Offices and 1,800 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic and experienced individuals for the following position in Operations Division:
Associate Manager/ Manager – Mortgage Documentation Support Unit, Asset Operations
Employment Type: Full Time Employment Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Assist on various legal issues regarding land related documents & scrutinizing legal & title search of documents submitted by business
- Provide legal opinion on land & land related properties, which are proposed for/against our bank financing
- Preparation of Mortgage Deed, Irrevocable General Power of Attorney, Tripartite Agreement, Indemnity Bond, Memorandum of Deposit of Title Deed, Mortgage Permission Undertaking, Legal Notice, check & preparation of vendor’s bill as per requirements of the Bank
- Effective handling of stakeholder’s queries regarding legal & title search related issues
- Maintain & escalation various types of MIS to management
- Proactive support to Home Loan documentation team when required
- Must be enrolled in Bangladesh Bar Council on legal practice.
- At least 3 years experience in relevant work field in supervisory levels
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Good communication skill (both written & verbal)
- Proven Managerial skill (manage & motivate)
- Excellent interpersonal relationship
- Critical thinking and skeptic, Judgment and proactive decision making
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please ‘Apply Online’ in www.bdjobs.com to send your Résumé with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory)
Application Deadline: July 28, 2016