ব্র্যাকে নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
Career with BRAC International
With over 100,000 employees reaching an estimated 138 million people, BRAC is the world’s largest non-governmental organisation.
BRAC is a development success story, spreading anti-poverty solutions born in Bangladesh to 11 other developing countries in Asia and Africa, making it a global leader in providing opportunities for the world’s poor.
With a holistic approach that uses a wide array of tools including microfinance, education, healthcare, legal services and more, BRAC invests in communities’ own human and material resources, catalysing lasting change and creating an ecosystem in which the poor have the chance to seize control of their own lives. Of the world’s top development and humanitarian relief organisations, BRAC is one of the few based in the global south. BRAC International is seeking application from competent, dynamic and self-motivated individuals to fill up the following position:
The main purpose of this role is to establish a smooth flow of internal and external communications with the goal of promoting the long-term sustainability and growth of BRAC outside Bangladesh. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all internal and external communication and knowledge management of BRAC International.
- Coordinating the group of in-country communications managers, ensuring their capacity development and timely delivery of communications products
- Ensuring that agreed key messages are used consistently in all communications and are in line with BRAC’s core values and central messaging format
- Developing communications product ideas for best representing BRAC International among key stakeholders
- Provide technical support to the communications managers for developing and implementing country specific communications strategy and yearly work plans
- Manage the updating process of website, coordinate video production, manage social media content, write blogs and op-eds, prepare the quarterly newsletter Interface
- Prepare newsletter; circulate information on important news, events, workshops, seminars, etc.
- Content sign-off of all published documents and style guide check.
- Generate report from communications managers
- Work closely with affiliates at BRAC USA and BRAC UK, and BRAC’s central communications team
- Preparing branding/ marking strategies/ advocacy campaigns for specific projects
- Knowledge about development communication trends
- Strong communication in English both written and oral
- Strong sense of branding, sense of diversity
- Good team player, ability to lead a team
- Always prepared to face challenges
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and organisation skill
- Willing to travel both within and outside country
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks
- Masters in Mass communication/ Development studies/ English or any other relevant subject from any recognized university with minimum second class/division or equivalent CGPA in all academic records.
- At least six years’ experience in communication in development sectors.
Employment type: Regular/Contractual
Job Location: BRAC International Head Office, Dhaka
If you feel you are the right match for the above mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
External candidates need to apply online through careers.brac.net or email their CV with a letter of interest mentioning educational grades, years of experience, current and expected salary at [email protected]
Internal candidates need to apply with their latest CV including all job assignments in detail with BRAC PIN and email to [email protected]
Please mention the name of the position and AD# BI 30/16 in the subject bar.
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: August 03, 2016
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer