|Job Title||Project Director|
|Type of Employment||Contractual|
Responsibilities for the position will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for total projects planning and initiate the projects to reduce cost, schedule, performance and components of projects.
- Responsible for supervision of existing and future works, monitoring and maintaining the quality and cost control of the projects.
- Responsible for the proper construction project management to ensure quality & progress of the works as per schedule & specification.
- Responsible for project budgeting, resource utilization and materials allocation for construction sites.
- To monitor and control the day to day construction work of the ongoing and future projects.
- To ensure day to day project progress report based on drawing, design & schedule.
- Undertake inspections of construction works to confirm compliance with design documentation.
- Monitor performance of the contractors and provide regular feedback to the higher authority related to construction problems.
- Ensure the timely completion of the construction work of the project sites.
- Ensure safety and security in project premise.
- Perform relevant job assigned by the management.
- Well conversant with different structural standard
- Must have good knowledge in Architectural, Structural & MEP design, drawing, BOQ, BOM, Bill check and finishing work.
- Should have experience in civil constructions works preferably multi-storeyed building construction having multiple basement.
- Should have strong negotiation skill and strategic thinking.
- Minimum 15 years experience with proven track record
Graduate in Civil Engineering from a reputed University.
Compensation & Others: