Job Description / Responsibility:
- Citibank Bangladesh’s Management Associate Program is a two year rotational development program designed for high potential individuals with identified leadership and management skills, who seek to build their career in the Banking and Finance sector.
- The program aims to accelerate professional development through structured rotations and stretch assignments in various functions and projects; thereby developing a strong understanding of the business, markets, products, services and culture.
- It also offers a combination of on the job training, mentoring and exposure to senior leaders, the opportunity to attend specific training programs as identified through development needs and successful completion of all of which ensures the Management Associates’ capability to engage in a challenging role.
Job Nature: Full-time
- Masters from recognized local or foreign universities with majors in Business, Finance, Accounting and Economics or other disciplines such as Engineering, Marketing etc. with strong academic results OR
- BBA from recognized local or foreign universities with outstanding academic results coupled with a minimum of 1 year experience in leading conglomerates, preferably banks
Additional Job Requirements:
- We are looking for high performing individuals with superior leadership and management promise. The ideal candidate should have passion to learn, strong business acumen and a willingness to exhibit flexibility, adaptability and resilience to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment at home and abroad.
- Superior analytical skills coupled with strategic and financial capabilities
- Excellent communication skills with command in spoken and written English
- Established leadership potential
- Outstanding relationship with buildings and networking skills
- Demonstration of optimism and agility in adjusting to new and emerging opportunities and challenges
- Self-motivated with logical thinking and sound judgment
- Geographic mobility and flexibility
Job Location: Dhaka