Position: Probationary Officer
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Educational and technical Requirements:
- Applicants must have MBA/MBM in any discipline or Masters in Finance/ Banking/ Economics/ Accounting/ Management/ Marketing/ Law from any reputed Public or Private University.
- Candidates must be Computer literate with operational knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Age should not exceed 30 years as on August 2, 2016.
- Candidate having third Division/Class or CGPA below 3.00 out of 4.00 in his/her Graduation and Post-Graduation, GPA below 4.00 out of 5.00 in S.S.C. and H.S.C. or below “B” grade in “O” & “A” level, need not to apply.
All candidates are advised to provide the following information on a separate paper accompanying
with a job application letter and a complete Curriculum Vitae /Resume
(1) Full name in English
(2) Date of Birth
(3) National Identification Number (NID)
(4) Highest Educational Qualification by mentioning Major/Specialization
(5) Marital Status
(6) Parent’s Occupation
(7) Present and Permanent Address
(8) Age as on August 2, 2016
(9) A Color Passport Photograph (Photo taken within last Two Months).
- Interested applicants may apply directly to The Head of Human Resources, Woori Bank, Country Office, Suvastu Imam Square (1st Floor), 65 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan, Dhaka- 1212, Bangladesh.
- On top of the envelop applicants are advised to clearly mention “Application for the Post of Probationary Officer”
- Incomplete application will not be considered for selection process.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written examination.
- Woori Bank Bangladesh reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.