(a) Post Graduation Degree from any recognized University/Educational Institution in any of the following
(i) Economics (ii) Accounting (iii) Management (iv) Banking (v) Finance (vi) Finance &
Banking vii) Marketing (viii) English (ix) Computer Science (x) Computer Engineering (xi)
Computer Science & Engineering (xii) Physics (xiii) Chemistry (xiv) Mathematics (xv) Statistics
(xvi) Agricultural Economics (xvii) Health Economics.
MBA/MBM from any recognized University/Educational Institution
(b) There must be at least 02 (two) First Divisions / classes in the Board & University examinations. No
third Division /class is acceptable.
• Age : Not over 30 years as on 18-08-2017.
– There will be a 01 (one) year period of probation/training which will start from the date of joining in the
Bank’s service and during the probation period a remuneration will be paid @ Tk. 35,000/- (Taka thirty
five thousand) only (consolidated) per month. After successful completion of the period of probation, the
Probationary Officers will be confirmed as Senior Officer in the scale of pay of Tk.20000-1600X2-23200-
2200X15-56200/- with other allowances & benefits as admissible in the grade.
– The selected candidates will have to give an undertaking to the effect that he/she will serve in the bank for a minimum
period of 05 (five) years.
Assistant Officer (Cash):-
– Academic Qualifications: – Graduation from any recognized Educational Institution. There must be at
least 01 (one) Second Division/class in the Board and University examinations.
– Age : Not over 30 years as on 18-08-2017.
– Salary: Salary will be paid in the scale of pay of Tk. 13000-900X5-17500-1050X15-33250/- of the grade
of Assistant Officer (Cash) with other allowances/benefits as admissible in the grade.
– Period of probation: There will be a 01 (one) year period of probation/training which will start from the
date of joining in the Bank’s service. After successful completion of the probation period the recruited
Officer will be confirmed as Assistant Officer (Cash).
The interested candidates may apply from the 21st August, 2017 through the Website of Uttara Bank Limited (www.uttarabank-bd.com) latest by the 31st August, 2017 by filling up the Online Application Form of the Bank.