No. of Vacancies: 10
Job Description / Responsibility:
- IDLC Finance Limited is now looking for capable, confident and enthusiastic individuals, interested in embarking on a long-term career that will not only be challenging and but also very rewarding with competitive compensation package and offer fast growth prospects.
- This is an entry-level position where deserving candidates will move up to undertake assigned responsibilities
- After completion of the orientation and training program, candidates will be placed at the different Divisions/ Departments of IDLC Finance Limited
- Perform other duties as may be required as per Business need
Job Nature: Full-time
- Candidates should have MBA/ BBA or equivalent degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 on 4.0 point scale from reputed UGC approved university.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Freshers are encouraged to apply
- Work experience not more than 02 year(s)
- Candidate having experience in Bank/NBFI will be considered as additional advantage
- Excellent inter personal skills along with excellent proficiency in English
- Self-motivated, energetic & dynamic personality who can perform assigned task under pressure situation and ability to complete all assignments in a timely and effective manner
- Strong command over MS Office specially Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to comprehend and apply concepts / formulas from advanced statistics, mathematics and economics
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- IDLC promotes workplace equality through transparent recruitment practices, fair appraisal processes, attractive remuneration package, equal career prospects and training opportunities for all its employees irrespective of gender, age, race, religion, ethnicity or disability.
- Qualification, skills and competency form our basis for nurturing talent.
- We are proud to state that favorable job responsibilities and adequate maternity benefit policies are increasingly attracting greater participation from female employees in the IDLC family.