Job Description / Responsibility
- Employment Type: Full Time Employment
- Job Grade: AVP
- Conduct Technical Due Diligence of upcoming, ongoing, completed or handed over developer projects, flats and / or individual house (flat or house sale/ construction / extension/ renovation);
- Assess existing rental income of any property;
- Assess future income & probable future risks of proposed construction/ extension of the building/ flats;
- Monitor work-in-progress (WIP) and fund utilization during phase disbursements;
- Prepare and circulate Technical Report and ensure technical compliance;
- Provide friendly and prompt responsive service to internal stakeholders;
- Co-ordinate Project Approval process and maintain database of developers’ completed/ ongoing/ upcoming project details (i.e. Price per square feet, flat size, Built-up Area, approval details, location, etc.)
- Liaise with the external Technical Advisor/ Valuation Firms, if any, for the projects;
- Guiding business source to arrange deficit documents as well as to make them understand about the criticality of the documents
- Manage Title Search through Vendor /Self & communicate effectively on regular basis to Maintain SLA
- Follow up proper record keeping and timely escalation to senior management.
- Assist to Home Loan team to provide proactive service.
- Graduate preferably with Civil Engineering background
- 6 to 8 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Minimum 6-8 years working experience in relevant field
- Good interpersonal & communication skill
- Sound knowledge on Technical Assessment (Property valuation, monitor work-in-progress, identify risk of construction deviation, rental assessment, etc.)
- Computer literacy: MS Office Suit
- Thorough understanding of banking rules & regulations
- Willing to work anywhere in Bangladesh
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Apply InstructionOnly short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please send your Résumé with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory) to: email@example.com with the position applied for clearly mentioned in the subject line.
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.