- The role is primarily responsible for acquiring new merchants regularly. Other responsibilities of the role include – executing City Bank Merchant Acquiring activities smoothly and efficiently; expanding card acceptance in the market and ensure overall growth & market leadership interms of merchant acquisition.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Achieve set merchant signup targets through acquiring new merchants regularly.
- Opening Business A/C of merchants with City Bank
- Ensure regular market visit and handle customer complaints & other merchant related issues properly.
- Collect sales slip for Copy Request/Charge Back transactions.
Job Nature: Contractual
- 4 Years of Graduation or Masters in any discipline from reputed universities.
- Age At most 29 year(s)
- Excellent negotiation and selling skills
- Sound knowledge in MS Office.
- Analytical and decision making/judgment skills