SMC Enterprise Ltd, a large well-reputed organization involved in the sales, marketing and production of health and consumer products is looking for a talented and aspiring individual for the following position. The position will be based at the Factory, Bhaluka, Mymensingh:
Position Title: QUALITY COMPLIANCE OFFICER (IPQC)
The incumbent will be responsible to perform all activities of In-Process Quality Control (IPQC) during production for ensuring that the products are manufacturing with quality standard and as per guidelines & procedures. The incumbent will also be responsible to accomplish the following activities in an organized manner:
- Perform in-process inspection to verify the requirements of SOPs during production in processing & Packaging area.
- Analyze in-process bulk product as per approved specification and method.
- Prepare sample of Bulk products and Finished products to ensure the analysis of each batch.
- Ensure and verify the cleaning of Production area.
- Retain sample of each batch in specified area.
- Monitor the calibration due date of all balances and moisture analyzer in the production floor.
- Confirm all tests as per in-house specifications and report in details.
- Monitor dispensing of raw materials as per guidelines to ensure proper weighing; use of proper materials and timely dispense.
- Ensure proper cleaning of all IPQC equipments as per SOP to avoid any possible contamination.
- Maintain procedures and operating instructions for all quality control activities including GMP, GLP and others regulatory guideline.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- M.Pharm./M.Sc. in Bio-Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Chemistry from any recognized University
- Minimum 1 years experience in QA & QC department in any reputed Pharmaceutical Company.
- Age maximum 30 years.
- Should have good communication skills both in Bangla and English
- Excellent computer skills especially in MS Application suite
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure
:: Selected candidate will be offered an attractive salary and benefit package which includes PF, Gratuity, Performance incentive, Profit bonus, Festival bonuses, Group life insurance, Leave encashment etc.
Interested candidates may apply in confidence with a detailed CV with names and contact information of three references (non-relative), a cover letter supporting the qualification of the candidate for the position and two copies of recent passport size color photographs to the Human Resource Department, SMC Enterprise Ltd, SMC Tower, 33 Banani C/A, Dhaka – 1213 or apply through http://www.smc-bd.org/index.php/job. The deadline for submission of the application is August 7, 2016.
Please mark the position applied for, on top of the envelope.
More vacancy for applying:
Position Title: SENIOR PROCUREMENT OFFICER
Position Title: OFFICER/SENIOR OFFICER-QUALITY INSPECTION
Position Title: SENIOR QUALITY CONTROL OFFICER
Position Title: SENIOR QUALITY COMPLIANCE OFFICER
Position Title: DEPUTY MANAGER, QUALITY CONTROL
Position Title: SENIOR PRODUCT OFFICER/ EXECUTIVE – CONSUMER MARKETING & DEVELOPMENT