BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 175 Branches, over 500 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 1,800 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the following position in Technology Division:
Officer, IT Access Control Management, Technology Division
Employment Type: Full Time Employment Job Location: Dhaka
- Maintain user access control of enterprise and in house systems of the bank.
- Generate new ideas to solve the end user problem and escalate to the right person for faster customer support
- Identify new threats and bringing on new ideas to mitigate those.
- Maintain an automated application [Log based] to track previous data/history of changes for users’ creations/changes/financial limits/transactions etc.
- Conserve the trustworthiness by keeping all critical system passwords, keys, cards from various stakeholders all the year in an organized way.
- Maintain the currency limit by giving access to different privileges in CBS and by preserving license and critical live system passwords.
- Maintain domain control, inventory management as per Bank’s policy.
- Ensure regulatory and compliance requirement as per ICT guideline of Bangladesh Bank in terms of access control management.
- Perform efficiently while facing technical problems and provide support including incident reporting with proper analysis and recommendations.
- Willing to take responsibilities and enforce necessary actions to execute duties.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams within the organization.
- Accomplish other duties and responsibilities to the decision originated from higher authority, implemented and delivered efficiently.
- B.Sc in Computer Science/ Engineering/CIS/ B.Tech/ IT Graduation from any reputed Public or Private University
- Freshers are highly encouraged to apply
- 1-2 years of experience in relevant field will have a distinct advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, high motivational skill
- Strong team player and ability to drive and motivate a team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please ‘Apply Online’ in www.bdjobs.com with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory).
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature
Application Deadline: September 04, 2016