Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
Principal: Prof. Dr. A S Mahfuzul Bari
Number of student: 336
- Anatomy & Histology
- Animal Science & Nutrition
- Basic and Social Sciences
- Dairy & Poultry Science
- Genetics & Breeding
- Medicine & Surgery
- Pathology & Parasitology
- Physiology, Pharmacology & Biochemistry
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (D.V.M.): five years including a one-year internship (off-campus work-based learning). The D.V.M. course consists of 25% animal production, 10% social science courses and the remaining is for veterinary disciplines.
- Master of Science (M.S.): three semesters (each semester is six months) but must be completed within five semesters.
- Food Science and Technology.
Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
Khulsi, Chittagong, Bangladesh